Digital Labor Law Subscriptions
Our Digital Comply Anywhere Poster (CAP) Subscription is a state-specific compilation of required state and federal labor law posters and notices designed for employees that do not have access to a traditional workplace. As the trend of a remote workforce continues to grow, it has created increasing difficulty for employers in addressing labor law posting and notification requirements. In addition to work-from-home scenarios, some employees work off-site, on-locations, drive, travel frequently, or may have other circumstances that prevent them from viewing labor laws conspicuously posted in the workplace. Business owners should take a good-faith-compliance approach to notifying labor law rights and obligations.
Features & Benefits Include:
This is a digital compliance solution for all of your state and federal labor law postings to easily notify remote employees of their rights and obligations as required. This solution should be used as a supplemental labor law notification product when space is limited. It includes:
- Federal Labor Law Posters - All mandatory and conditional labor law posters as required by federal agencies.
- State-Specific Labor Law Posters - All mandatory labor law posters as required by state government agencies.
- Conditional Labor Law Posters - All state labor law posters that are mandatory based on a condition of the employer or business (industry-specific).
- Municipal/City Posters - All municipal/city labor law posters that are mandatory based on the municipality, county, or city where the business or employees are located.
- All postings will be updated automatically to your digital CAP for one full year.