Compliance Assurance Subscription
Complying with employment laws and other workplace regulations requires employers to implement required postings, mandated notices, critical policies, and specific record keeping requirements. Critical obligations include:
- Notifying employees of their rights and obligations
- Satisfying mandatory labor law posting requirements
- Adopting workplace policies that comply with state and federal laws
- Maintaining a safe and healthful workplace free from recognized hazards
- Creating and retaining applicant and employee records as required by various laws
In addition, under state and federal laws, employers are prohibited from discriminating against applicants and employees based on protected characteristics (i.e. gender, age, race, ethnicity, etc.). Over the last 3 years, the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) announced that charges of employment discrimination had reached an all-time high. In the event of a lawsuit, penalties for violations of antidiscrimination laws can cost up to $50,000.
With your valid email address, you will also be enrolled in our Subscriber Advantage Program, which entitles you to free guides, checklists, videos, and webinars throughout the year.