Workplace Privacy Compliance Program
|5||$74.95||Save 6 %|
|11||$69.95||Save 13 %|
|25||$64.95||Save 19 %|
Employee theft, personal use of the Internet, and smart phone usage during the workday cost U.S. employers a combined $470 billion annually in lost productivity and assets. Employers have the legal right to monitor their employees electronically to guard against such behavior, but must ensure that their practices do not violate employee privacy laws such as The Stored Communications Act, Electronic Communications Privacy Act and the Federal Wiretap Act, among others.
Violating the privacy provisions of these laws can result in significant penalties, costly lawsuits, and/or specific fines. To ensure full compliance, employers must implement policies and procedures to protect and lawfully use sensitive information collected from employees and ensure that all affected employees provide written consent prior to implementing electronic monitoring.
To help employers ensure that their employment and supervision practices do not violate state and federal privacy laws, Personnel Concepts has introduced a comprehensive Workplace Privacy Compliance Program. This exclusive compliance solution addresses legal requirements pertaining to personal communications, credit information, health information, social media use, video surveillance, telephone monitoring and computer monitoring.
- Comprehensive compliance guide that addresses legal issues and best practices related to employee monitoring, surveillance, internal investigations, health and credit information and record keeping
- Legal Brief from an attorney, law summaries, recent cases and record keeping
- Includes a legal brief from an attorney, law summaries, recent cases and a sample policy
- Addresses emerging issues such as lifestyle discrimination and bring you own device (BYOD) policies
- Pad of 25 Workplace Privacy Issues training handouts for managers and employees
- Pad of 25 Workplace Monitoring Acknowledgement and Consent Forms notifiying employees that they have a reasonable expectation of privacy when using company equipment, including computers and telephones
- An Electronic Communication Policy Poster to notify employees about monitoring practices
- Money_Back Guarantee: Return within 30 days for a full refund, less shipping and handling