Workplace Safety Manager Bundle
OSHA requires employers to furnish employees a form of employment and place of employment free from recognized hazards. Such workplace hazards result in more than 4 million employees being injured on the job each year, costing American businesses over $127 billion annually in indirect and direct costs associated with work-related injuries. Additionally, OSHA's guidelines for effective safety and health programs specify the importance of employee training and regular safety meetings in reducing the risk of work-related injuries. Failure to comply with OSHA standards, including training requirements, can result in fines up to $7,000 per violation.
Our exclusive product bundle includes everything you need to establish an effective policy to ensure the safety and health of your workforce, as well as tools to conduct effective workplace safety meetings to implement your customized program.
- A complete, customizable injury and illness Prevention Program, provided in a written format and on CD-ROM
- A Workplace Safety Meeting Manual featuring pre-written safety training handouts and quizzes on 50 workplace safety topics
- Attendance logs and acknowledgment forms to document safety meetings and comply with OSHA standards
- 10 reproducible copies of each of our custom OSHA Documentation forms including: Facility Inspection Reports, Accident Investigation Reports, New Employee Reports, Safety Meeting Reports and Safety Review Reports
- OSHA Log 300 compliance requirements
- A comprehensive CD-ROM with all training handouts and documentation forms in electronic format
- A FREE Slips, Trips & Falls Poster ($19.95 value)
- A FREE All-On-One First Aid Poster ($24.95 value)
- Money-Back Guarantee: If you are not satisfied, return your order within 30 days for a full refund, less shipping and handling