Workplace Diversity & Inclusion Training for Employees
This interactive online eLearning module is designed to help businesses train their employees and managers on the benefits of a diverse & inclusive workplace, their roles in helping contribute to a more diverse and inclusive company culture, and how to recognize and combat various forms of unconscious bias that could lead to discrimination claims.
Learn more; watch this short video: Watch Now
National awareness of system racism, gender inequity, and LGBTGQ+ discrimination have reached an all-time high in 2021, and claims of discrimination and harassment are expected to rise once businesses fully recover from the pandemic. Businesses and employers have a legal obligation to avoid and actively prevent workplace discrimination on the basis of protected characteristics, such as gender, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, age, and disability. Failure to comply with state and federal anti-discrimination laws can lead to penalties up to $50,000 per complaint. Judgments in class-action discrimination lawsuits routinely exceed $1 million.
One effective way of preventing discrimination in the workplace is to promote a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment through employee training, policies, and hiring initiatives. According to the EEOC’s 2016 Task Force Report on Harassment, failure to actively promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace can increases the risk of costly harassment and discrimination claims. Our online, interactive Workplace Diversity & Inclusion Training for Employees can help businesses of any size and any industry demonstrate good-faith compliance with anti-discrimination laws.
Why It’s Important
- Failure to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace is a risk factor that increases the likelihood of a harassment or discrimination claim.
- Awareness of systemic racism, gender inequity, and LGBTQ+ discrimination have reached an all-time high.
- Studies have shown that companies that invest in diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace are more innovative and financially successful than their counterparts.
Features & Benefits Include:
- An interactive eLearning module, Workplace Diversity & Inclusion Training for Employees, which includes the following important topics:
- Recognizing and Combating Unconscious Bias
- The Roles of Employees and Managers in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- The Benefits of a More Diverse and Inclusive Workplace
- Key Terms, Concepts, and Examples
- Anti-Discrimination Laws
- A digital Acknowledgment Form which can be filled out and emailed as proof of completion
- A downloadable Combating Unconscious Bias Training Handout, which recaps the common biases and tips for addressing them.
- A white paper for business owners and executives, “Why Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are the Keys to Organizational Growth,” which explains the ROI of diversity and inclusion initiatives and provides resources for businesses to build and maintain a more diverse workforce.
- Any new updates will be automatically published to your eLearning module for immediate reference.
Our online training course is designed to help employees understand:
- Recognizing our own unconscious biases and how to overcome them
- Examples of common types of unconscious bias
- How a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to innovation, creative problem solving, financial success
- Anti-discrimination laws that protect workers from unlawful discrimination
- How employees and managers can work together to create and maintain a more inclusive and respectful work environment that is free from discrimination
If you are not completely satisfied, you can return it within seven (7) days of receipt for a full refund.