Workplace COVID-19 Prevention Plan (eLearning module)
In 2021, OSHA released guidance on best practices to create a workplace COVID-19 prevention plan. The guidance informs employers on how to properly identify risks of being exposed to and/or contracting COVID-19. Implementing a workplace COVID-19 prevention plan is the most effective way to keep employees safe while mitigating the spread. The creation of a plan will also help in the efforts to show that your workplace is in compliance with the General Duty Clause in the event of an OSHA inspection. It can also help employers determine appropriate control measures to implement in the workplace. The OSHA guidance contains recommendations as well as descriptions of mandatory safety and health standards.
The most effective plans will involve the employees, and include the following key elements:
- Conducting a hazard assessment
- Identifying the measures that limit the spread of COVID-19
- Adopting measures for infected, or potentially infected, employees
- Implementing protections from retaliation for employees who raise concerns
Features & Benefits Include:
- An interactive eLearning module designed to help employers create a comprehensive workplace COVID-19 prevention plan, as recommended by recent guidance released by OSHA.
- A digital COVID-19 Written Safety Plan Customization Form – used to create a customized COVID-19 Prevention Plan, which can be used to show as proof of compliance.
- COVID-19 Prevention Plan Customization Worksheet – Download this worksheet to use to fill out the form at a later date.
- Any new updates will be automatically published to your eLearning module for immediate reference.
Our online eLearning module is designed to help employers understand:
- Recent OSHA guidance on workplace COVID-19 prevention plans
- The key elements of a COVID-19 prevention plan
- Includes access to a Customizable Workplace COVID-19 Prevention Plan upon completion of the module
If you are not completely satisfied, you can return it within seven (7) days of receipt for a full refund.