Summary of Rights Under the FCRA - Digital
A digital notice form to notify job applicants about their rights under the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) if adverse action is taken due to a background investigation.
All employers who conduct or outsource background investigations under the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) as a condition of employment must comply with mandatory notification, documentation, and anti-discrimination requirements. Such requirements include informing prospective hires of their rights after a consumer reporting agency has provided a completed report to the employer. The FCRA requires employers to notify applicants and employees of any adverse employment action taken
based on a background check and keep a record of the individual’s acknowledgment of understanding.
Our digital, attorney-reviewed Summary of Rights Under the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) Form is designed for employers, managers, and HR to fulfill mandatory notice requirements. The form should be provided in writing, along with the results of the background check if it results in an adverse employment action. In turn, the applicant or employee should be asked to acknowledge receipt of the notice of their rights in writing.
Features & Benefits Include:
- A digital notification & acknowledgment form to communicate the individual’s rights under the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) if a background investigation results in an adverse action;
- Attorney-reviewed to ensure compliance with mandatory FCRA notice requirements;
- Printable, fill-in-the-blanks digital format for physical or electronic recordkeeping;
- A detailed instruction sheet explaining how and when to use the form and how long to retain it.
Our attorney-reviewed form is designed to help employers:
- Comply with mandatory FCRA notice requirements.
- Inform job applicants regarding their rights under the FCRA if a background investigation results in an adverse employment action, such as rescinding a job offer or denying a promotion.
If you are not completely satisfied, you can cancel your order within seven (7) days of receipt for a full refund.