The Social Distancing Poster reinforces the latest social distancing precautions recommended by both the Centers from Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO). All businesses should display this poster where employees and customers can view it in order to keep critical health precautions in the forefront of everyone's mind.
Under the Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s (OSHA’s) General Duty Clause, all employers need to furnish a place of employment which are free from recognized hazards that are causing or are likely to cause death or serious physical harm. This includes taking proper steps to reduce the impact of a pandemic outbreak in the workplace. OSHA fines that could be assessed for violating the General Duty Clause could reach $13,494 per violation.
Features & Benefits
- 11” x 17” laminated poster
- Provides guidance from the CDC and the WHO on proper social distancing measures
- Displays an employer’s good-faith compliance efforts to follow OSHA’s General Duty Clause and maintain and provide a safe and healthful workplace
- How to prevent the spread of respiratory illness
- Best practices on avoiding close contact
- What should be done to maintain social distance
- What individuals can safely do while maintaining social distancing
If you are not completely satisfied, you can return it within seven (7) days of receipt for a full refund.