All-In-One HR Compliance Program for Small Businesses
All small business owners and office managers are required to meet basic obligations in the workplace. The All-In-One HR Compliance Program contains all the information a small business owner (2-50 employees) needs to address employee compliance laws. The five main compliance topics covered include labor law, OSHA regulations, wages & hours, benefit plans, and equal employment opportunity (EEO). Additional pertinent topics for employers include recruiting & hiring, child labor, leave of absence, harassment & discrimination, overtime and performance & termination.
Included in this manual
- A plain language guidebook designed to help small business employers achieve and maintain compliance regarding human resources issues
- A CD-ROM containing interactive forms, topic-specific PDF summaries, and customizable policies
- An Introduction to Labor Law Compliance
- An HR Compliance Quick Reference Chart
- Overviews of 34 Required Employer Compliance Topics
- Compliance Checklists to Audit Existing Workplace Policies and Procedures
- Copies of Required Compliance Forms
- A State-Specific Labor Law Reference Chart
Demonstrate Good-Faith Compliance: Government auditors and inspectors take into account whether the employer demonstrated a good-faith effort to comply with HR laws and regulations. Implementing the policies and procedures included in this manual will help demonstrate good faith compliance in the event of an audit or inspection.
Lawsuit Prevention and Defense: Over 80% of businesses have had litigation lawsuits from former employees. Implementing these policies and procedures can help you document compliance efforts and help protect you from potentially costly lawsuits.
If you are not completely satisfied with our All-In-One HR Compliance Manual for Small Business, you can return it within 30 days from the original date of purchase for a full refund, minus shipping and processing charges.