Slips, Trips, and Falls Prevention Training Program for Employees
An interactive, online training module for employees to prevent slips, trips, and falls in the workplace and ensure compliance with the communication and training requirements of OSHA’s Walking & Working Surfaces standards (29 CFR 1910, Subpart D). Learn more about the Slips, Trips, and Falls Prevention Training Program.
Slips, trips, and falls account for the majority of preventable lost workday accidents in the U.S. Common addressable hazards include improper housekeeping, wet floors, protruding objects, obstructed aisleways, and performing work on elevated surfaces. The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) enforces the Walking & Working Surfaces standards for general industry (29 CFR 1910, Subpart D), which impose specific requirements on employers to prevent slips, trips, and falls in the workplace.
To help our valued customers fully comply with OSHA’s Walking & Working Surfaces standards, Personnel Concepts has introduced a comprehensive Slips, Trips, and Falls Prevention Training Program for Employees. Training employees on the requirements of OSHA’s Walking & Working Surfaces standards and providing practical tips to avoid slips, trips, and falls in the workplace can help businesses improve workplace safety, prevent costly workers’ compensation claims, and ensure compliance with OSHA regulations.
Features & Benefits Include:
- An online, interactive employee training module, featuring branching topics based on the employee’s actual job responsibilities, to educate workers on hazards related to the following topics:
- Floors, walkways, and aisleways;
- Dockboards (for affected employees only);
- Stepbolts and manhole covers (for affected employees only);
- Scaffolds and rope descent systems (for affected employees only); and
- Fall protection and falling object protection (for affected employees only).
- Automated training acknowledgment forms sent by email when each employee completes the overall training and/or any job-specific module.
- A downloadable employer compliance guide, featuring plain language overviews of each standard, digital self-inspection checklists, and accident investigation forms.
If you are not completely satisfied with this comprehensive solution, you can cancel your order within 7 days for a full refund.