Sexual Harassment Poster
Starting at $15.95
All employers must prevent sexual harassment from occurring in the workplace in accordance with state, federal, and local laws. This responsibility includes implementing and enforcing a written policy addressing workplace harassment. Violations of anti-harassment laws can result in penalties up to $300,000 per complaint depending on the size of the company. Judgments in harassment lawsuits have routinely exceeded $1 million in certain cases.
Personnel Concepts’ Sexual Harassment Poster was created using Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) guidelines to inform employees that sexual harassment will not be tolerated in the workplace.
Features & Benefits
- 11” x 17” poster
- Communicates clear company anti-harassment policies
- Showcases your workplace’s compliance in taking reasonable steps to prevent sexual harassment
- Space to indicate the individual responsible for handling internal complaints
- Examples of harassment
- Zero Tolerance Policy
- Compliance Reporting Procedure
- Confidentiality in reporting
- Retaliation prohibitions
- Description of disciplinary action