Puerto Rico Labor Law Poster
Starting at $19.95
Our Puerto Rico Space Saver-1 All-On-One Labor Law Poster combines mandatory Puerto Rico and federal notices onto a reversible (horizontal or vertical display) full-color 25.5" x 39.5" poster. Get the updated labor law poster for Puerto Rico today to signify your compliance with all federal and state posting requirements and to avoid costly fines.
Puerto Rico (PR) State Posting Requirements
- PR Discrimination Notice
- PR OSHA It's the Law Notice
- PR SINOT (Temporary Disability Insurance)
- PR Labor Standards Poster (Negotiated Work Rules)
- PR Social Security
- PR Rights for Working Women
- PR Unemployment Insurance
This exclusive, copyrighted poster is protected by our $35,000 "We Pay the Fine" Reimbursement Guarantee in Puerto Rico against government fines for non-compliance. You'll also receive a personalized Certificate of Compliance (within 30-45 days) to post next to your labor law poster. This certificate transfers the burden of posting compliance to our firm and explains the terms of our guarantee.
Eliminate the stress of staying on top of labor law posting requirements in Puerto Rico. With a one-year subscription, you will automatically receive updates to your poster whenever a mandatory posting change occurs. Generally, two or three updates take place yearly in labor law posting requirements. The subscription will ensure that you stay in compliance and not void your Personnel Concepts "We Pay the Fine" Guarantee.
Federal Posting and Notification Requirements
- EEOC Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Federal Minimum Wage Notice
- Employee Polygraph Protection Notice
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Notice (where required)
- USERRA Rights and Benefits Notice
- USCIS Discrimination Notice
- Payday Notice (Meets notification requirements)
- Right to Know Notice
- IRS EITC / Notice 797 / W-4 Notice (Meets notification requirements)