PPE Selection & Acknowledgment Form - Digital
A digital, attorney-reviewed form to communicate to employees the various types of personal protective equipment (PPE) required to perform specific jobs or tasks, as required by OSHA regulations.
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) requires that all employers maintain a workplace free of possible safety hazards so that employees have a safe place to work. Personal protective equipment, commonly referred to as "PPE," is equipment worn to minimize exposure to hazards that cause serious workplace injuries and illnesses. Common examples of PPE include gloves, safety glasses and shoes, earplugs or muffs, hard hats, respirators, vests, and full bodysuits. PPE must be specifically chosen based on the responsibilities of an individual’s job and provided to the employee at no cost as required by OSHA’s PPE standards (29 CFR 1910, Subpart I). Failure to comply with OSHA regulations can result in citations and fines if inspected.
Our attorney-reviewed PPE Selection and Acknowledgment Form helps an employer conduct a hazard assessment to determine what types of PPE are required for a specific job or task, communicate the required PPE to its workers, and obtain a written acknowledgment from each employee. Documenting selection decisions and employee acknowledgments demonstrates compliance with OSHA’s mandatory PPE regulations.
Features & Benefits Include:
- A digital form to document PPE selection decisions and each employee’s acknowledgment of the required PPE for their job;
- Attorney-reviewed to ensure compliance with OSHA’s PPE standards;
- Printable, fill-in-the-blanks digital format for physical or electronic recordkeeping;
- A detailed instruction sheet explaining how & when to use the form and how long to retain it.
Our attorney-reviewed form is designed to help employers:
- Demonstrate compliance with OSHA’s PPE standards (29 CFR Part 1910, Subpart I).
- Create written records of the types of PPE required for each job and the employee’s acknowledgment of those requirements.
- If you are not completely satisfied, you can cancel your order within seven (7) days of receipt for a full refund.