Performing CPR Poster
Starting at $15.95
Heart attacks are a leading cause of workplace fatalities, and many times immediate cardio-pulmonary resuscitation (CPR) is necessary for survival. As such, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) recommends that all businesses provide CPR training and information to employees as part of a workplace first aid program to help them respond appropriately to a cardiac emergency. According to OSHA guidelines, CPR training and information is an essential element of any first aid program. This poster can be used a training reminder for employees, and includes the latest CPR procedures as recommended by the American Heart Association (AHA).
Features & Benefits
- 11” x 17” poster
- Created with a quick-reference design, utilizing clear instructions and helpful illustrations
- Includes the latest AHA guidelines and revised CPR instructions
- Shows your organization’s goodwill in compliance with OSHA workplace first aid recommendations
- Traditional mouth-to-mouth CPR procedures
- New compressions-first CPR procedures
- Space to log emergency numbers
- Step-by-step illustrations
- Space to identify on-site CPR volunteers
- Space to list location of CPR kits
If you are not completely satisfied, return your order within 7 days of receipt for a full refund, less shipping charges.