Pandemic Flu Poster
In the event of a pandemic flu, businesses will play a key role in protecting employees’ health and safety as well as limiting the negative impact to the economy and society. Planning for a pandemic flu is critical because it would likely affect businesses in a number of ways.
The Pandemic Flu Preparedness Poster communicates the guidelines released by OSHA, as well as recommendations from the World Health Organization, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. Our four color poster covers important topics that can protect the safety and health and employees in the event of an outbreak.
- 11” x 17" laminated poster
- Covers important topics that can protect the safety and health of employees in the event of an outbreak.
- Includes the following topics:
- What is Pandemic Flu?
- Seasonal Flu vs. Pandemic Flu
- Help Stop the Spread of Germs
- Background of Pandemic Flu
- Transmission / Treatment
- What is Being Done
If you are not completely satisfied, you can return it within seven (7) days of receipt for a full refund, less shipping charges.