South Carolina OSHA Safety Poster
The South Carolina (SC) Space Saver-2 Combined OSHA Safety Poster provides all the postings, notices, and information that OSHA requires general industry employers to have in their facility. Fines for non-compliance with OSHA standards, including posting and training / notification requirements can reach up to $13,260 per violation.
Features & Benefits
- Unique all-on-one format saves wall space and ends bulletin board clutter
- Eliminates the need to purchase individual safety posters
- Laminated version protects against environmental damage
- Helps you avoid hefty non-compliance fines
The South Carolina (SC) Space Saver-2 OSHA Safety Poster meets seven specific employee notification requirements and three posting requirements under OSHA and includes the following:
- OSHA 3165-09R "It's the Law" Poster (29 CFR 1903.2)
- OSHA 300-A Summary Poster (29 CFR 1904.32)
- Access to Medical and Exposure Records (29 CFR 1910.1020(g))
- Emergency Phone Numbers (29 CFR 1910.151(a))
- First Aid Procedures and Bloodborne Pathogens (29 CFR 1910.151, 29 CFR 1910.1030)
- General Safety Policy (29 USC Sec. 654(a))
- Safety Meeting Schedule - Updated for 2013
- Injury & Illness Reporting Procedures (29 CFR 1904.3)
- First Aid At-A-Glance Poster*
- Accident Prevention Signs Notice (29 CFR 1910.32(f)(1))
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Notice (Section 11(c) of the Osh Act)
- HAZCOM Right-to-Know Poster (29 CFR 1910.1200)*
- Preventing Slips, Trips and Falls Notice (29 CFR 1910 Subpart D)
- Chemical Labeling & Hazard Classes (29 CFR Parts 1910,1915 and 1926)
*Note: The Right-to-Know and First Aid at-a-glance posters ship as separate components.
This exclusive, copyrighted poster is protected by our $14,000 "We Pay the Fine" Reimbursement Guarantee in South Carolina against government fines for non-compliance. You'll also receive a Certificate of Compliance to post next to your poster. This certificate transfers the burden of posting compliance to our firm and explains the terms of the guarantee.
Eliminate the stress of staying on top of OSHA posting requirements in South Carolina. With a one-year subscription, you will automatically receive updates to your poster whenever a mandatory posting change occurs.The subscription will ensure that you stay in compliance and not void your Personnel Concepts "We Pay the Fine" Guarantee.