Emergency Response Poster Bundle
All businesses are required to inform their employees about what to do in the event of a fire or other workplace emergency. These requirements are contained in OSHA standards addressing emergency preparedness and fire prevention. Failure to comply with OSHA’s emergency preparedness regulations can result in fines up to $7,000 per violation.
The Emergency Action Plans standard (29 CFR 1910.38) requires employers to provide workers with information on how to report a fire or other emergency evacuations.
The Portable Fire Extinguishers standard (29 CFR 1910.157) requires employers to educate employees about the general principles of fire extinguisher use.
OSHA’s General Duty Clause (29 USC 654(a)) requires employers to provide a form of employment and place of employment free from recognized hazards likely to cause serious injury or death. Recognized hazards commonly cited under this regulation include workplace violence and highly contagious illnesses.
Our Emergency Response Poster Bundle includes important emergency safety posters to ensure compliance with OSHA requirements. It addresses the following critical topics: fires, choking, CPR, and workplace violence. When you order our Emergency Response Poster Bundle, you’ll also receive safety posters with information regarding Heimlich maneuver procedures, CPR, and first aid procedures.
Who Needs It
All businesses are required to inform their employees about what to do in the event of a fire or other workplace emergency [29 CFR 1910 Subpart E].
Protect Your Employees
Educating your employees through posted notices about what to do in the event of a fire, or workplace violence incident can prevent serious injuries or fatalities in the event of a safety emergency.
Avoid OSHA Fines
Using workplace posters to communicate emergency safety information to employees can demonstrate good- faith compliance to an OSHA inspector who assesses your compliance with emergency preparedness standards. Fines for non-compliance with applicable regulations can range up to $7,000.
Money Back Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with our Emergency Response Poster Bundle, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund, less shipping and handling.
- Our Emergency Response Poster Bundle includes the following materials:
- A Workplace Violence Prevention Poster that includes information on providing employees a safe environment.
- A Fire Extinguishers Poster to fulfill notification and education requirements under OSHA’s Portable Fire Extinguishers standard.
- A Performing CPR Poster to notify employees about proper CPR procedures including new “compressions first” procedures described in revised AHA guidelines.
- A Heimlich Maneuver Poster that includes instructions written in plain language to ensure that all employees can easily understand the basic procedures involved in applying the Heimlich maneuver.
- An All-On-One First Aid Information Poster that provides in-depth guidelines on first aid treatment for ten different injuries and conditions.
- A Posting Instructions Sheet that includes suggested guidelines on where to display your posters.