Notice of Determination Form - Digital
A digital, attorney-reviewed notice form to communicate the final outcome of a harassment investigation to the complainant and the alleged harasser.
State and federal anti-discrimination laws prohibit workplace harassment on the basis of sex, gender, and other protected characteristics. Employers are legally obligated to thoroughly and promptly investigate any employee complaint of harassment. After interviewing involved parties and witnesses and reviewing all available facts, the individuals investigating the complaint (typically the HR or legal department) must document the final outcome of the investigation, including whether the alleged harassment occurred, and communicate it to the complainant and the alleged harasser.
Our digital, attorney-reviewed Notice of Determination Form is designed to help businesses fulfill their legal obligations to investigate harassment complaints and document their findings and conclusions. The form documents the employer’s decision as to whether harassment occurred and, in turn, what the consequences will be. The completed form should be provided to the alleged harasser and the employee who initially complained of the harassment, with a copy retained for company records as required by recordkeeping laws.
Features & Benefits Include:
- A digital notice form to communicate the company’s findings at the conclusion of a harassment investigation to both the complainant and the alleged harasser.
- Attorney-reviewed to ensure compliance with anti-discrimination laws.
- Printable, fill-in-the-blanks digital format for physical or electronic recordkeeping;
- A detailed instruction sheet explaining how and when to use the form and how long to retain it.
Our attorney-reviewed form is designed to help employers:
- Document their final decision as to whether harassment occurred and whether the alleged harasser will face consequences for their actions.
- Notify the complainant and the alleged harasser of the results of the harassment investigation.
- Comply with documentation and recordkeeping requirements under state and/or federal anti-discrimination laws.
If you are not completely satisfied, you can cancel your order within seven (7) days of receipt for a full refund.