New York Sexual Harassment Training Program (eLearning Module)
This interactive training program is designed to help employees understand their rights and responsibilities under federal and New York state sexual harassment laws. This training was reviewed and approved by an attorney to meet the requirements of New York Labor Law Section 201-G. Any new updates will be automatically published to your digital resources for immediate reference.
State, federal, and local laws prohibit harassment and discrimination of employees, job applicants, and visitors on the basis of sex, gender, age, race, religion, national origin, pregnancy, or disability. Various court decisions and agency guidance have clarified that employers must take reasonable steps to prevent harassment and discrimination from occurring. Failure to take reasonable prevention measures can result in a finding of employer liability during a harassment or discrimination lawsuit.
Why it’s important:
- 1 in 3 women have experienced workplace sexual harassment
- 3 in 5 workers have experienced discrimination
- Creates awareness of rights to equal opportunities
- Ensures that employees know unlawful behavior
- Helps employees learn how to report harassment and discrimination incidents
- In fiscal 2020, the EEOC secured over $535 million for victims of discrimination in the workplace
Features & Benefits Include:
- An interactive New York Sexual Harassment Training Program designed to help employees understand their rights and responsibilities under federal and state sexual harassment laws.
- Reviewed and approved by an attorney to meet the requirements of New York Labor Law Section 201-G.
- A digital Acknowledgment Form which can be filled out and emailed as proof of completion
- A digital Sexual Harassment Complaint Form to document any internal complaints
- A digital pamphlet on Sexual Harassment from the New York Human Rights Commission
- Any new updates will be automatically published to your digital resources for immediate reference
The New York training program will provide an overview of the following:
- What constitutes sexual harassment
- The laws that address sexual harassment
- The Company’s anti-harassment policy and how to use it
- Supervisor and manager responsibilities
- Resource tools and reporting information for victims
If you are not completely satisfied, you can return it within seven (7) days of receipt for a full refund.