Missouri Compliance Assurance Subscription (Introductory Edition)
Starting at $199.95
An introductory version of our annual worry-free subscription for Missouri employers, featuring Personnel Concepts’ attorney-reviewed compliance posters, digital solutions, quarterly consultations, and automatic updates for all included products for one full year.
Complying with employment laws and other workplace regulations requires employers in the state of Missouri to implement required postings, mandated notices, critical policies, and specific record keeping requirements. Critical obligations include:
- Notifying employees of their rights and obligations
- Satisfying mandatory labor law posting requirements
- Adopting workplace policies that comply with state and federal laws
- Maintaining a safe and healthful workplace free from recognized hazards
- Creating and retaining applicant and employee records as required by various laws
In addition, under state and federal laws, employers are prohibited from discriminating against applicants and employees based on protected characteristics (i.e. gender, age, race, ethnicity, etc.). Over the last 3 years, the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) announced that charges of employment discrimination had reached an all-time high. In the event of a lawsuit, penalties for violations of antidiscrimination laws can cost up to $50,000. Our exclusive Compliance Assurance Subscription (Introductory Edition) is a worry-free annual compliance solution at a special reduced price for new subscribers.
With your valid email address, you will also be enrolled in our Subscriber Advantage Program, which entitles you to free guides, checklists, videos, and webinars throughout the year.
Gold Introductory Edition
For businesses that do NOT offer health insurance benefits.
- A Missouri Space Saver-1 All-On-One State and Federal Labor Law Poster
- A Missouri Space Saver-2 All-On-One OSHA Safety Poster
- An All-On-One FLSA Compliance Poster to notify employees of their rights and obligations under wage & hour laws
- An All-On-One Harassment & Discrimination (EEO) Poster that includes policy statements prohibiting discrimination in the workplace
- 12 months of automatic updates for all posters
- A Compliance Certificate of Purchase
- 1 year subscription to our quarterly Compliance Concepts, Safety Compliance Monitor, Wage & Hour Compliance Monitor, and Diverse Workforce newsletters
- A $50,000 “We Pay the Fine” Reimbursement Guarantee
- Access to the Workplace Compliance Essentials resources in our Digital Workplace Compliance Library, featuring seven essential compliance programs to prevent common fines and lawsuits
- Monthly Digital Compliance Resources, including guides, checklists, and videos to help you stay compliance
- Live Quarterly Webinars featuring attorneys and subject matter experts
- Quarterly consultations with one of our Compliance Specialists to help you stay compliant
Platinum Introductory Edition
For businesses that offer health insurance benefits, our Platinum Edition includes everything in the Gold Edition, plus the following additional resources:
- An All-On-One HIPAA Information Poster to comply with privacy and security policy requirements
- An All-On-One COBRA Information Poster to ensure compliance with general notice requirements and inform health plan participants of their rights and obligations
- A CHIPRA Compliance Poster to meet mandatory notification requirements
- An Employee Health Insurance Information Poster to help employees understand their healthcare options
- An additional newsletter: Benefits Law Quarterly
If you are not completely satisfied, you can return your subscription within seven (7) days of receipt for a full refund.