Minnesota Labor Law Poster
Starting at $19.95
Our Minnesota Space Saver-1 All-On-One Labor Law Poster combines mandatory Minnesota and federal notices onto a reversible (horizontal or vertical display) full-color 25.5" x 39.5" poster. Get the updated labor law poster for Minnesota today to signify your compliance with all federal and state posting requirements and to avoid costly fines.
Minnesota (MN) State Posting Requirements
- MN Unemployment Benefits
- MN Know Your Rights / Age Discrimination
- MN Workers' Compensation
- MN OSHA Job Safety and Health
- MN Minimum Wage
- MN Parental Leave Rights / Pregnancy Discrimination
This exclusive, copyrighted poster is protected by our $40,000 "We Pay the Fine" Reimbursement Guarantee in Minnesota against government fines for non-compliance. You'll also receive a Certificate of Compliance to post next to your labor law poster. This certificate transfers the burden of posting compliance to our firm and explains the terms of our guarantee.
Eliminate the stress of staying on top of labor law posting requirements in Minnesota. With a one-year subscription, you will automatically receive updates to your poster whenever a mandatory posting change occurs. Generally, two or three updates take place yearly in labor law posting requirements. The subscription will ensure that you stay in compliance and not void your Personnel Concepts "We Pay the Fine" Guarantee.
Federal Posting and Notification Requirements
- EEOC Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Fed-OSHA "It's the Law" Notice
- Federal Minimum Wage Notice
- Employee Polygraph Protection Notice
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Notice (where required)
- USERRA Rights and Benefits Notice
- Payday Notice (Meets notification requirements)
- IRS EITC / Notice 797 / W-4 Notice (Meets notification requirements)
- Employee "Right to Know" Notice
- USCIS Discrimination Notice