Mental Health in the Workplace (eLearning Modules)
Two interactive trainings on mental health in the workplace, a guidance for employers to navigate the legal issues, and training for employees to improve their mental health, productivity, and morale. Any new updates will be automatically published to your digital resources for immediate reference.
Recent studies indicate that employees are suffering from increased stressed, anxiety, and depression due to the COVID-19 pandemic, divisive political issues, and civil unrest. Mental health issues can directly impact employee productivity and engagement in the workplace. While mental health has long been recognized as protected under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) recently took steps to provide guidance while also announcing COVID-19 pandemic-specific guidelines and recommendations. The EEOC verified that employees suffering from mental health issues are also protected against employee harassment and discrimination.
Features & Benefits Include:
- Employer Module - to help employers navigate the legal issues surrounding mental health in the workplace and offers suggestions on improving employee morale during challenging times. Including the following resources:
- Managing Work-From-Home Employees White Paper to learn tips and receive guidance on how to best manage those who work remotely
- Harassment Prevention & Response Employer Guide to help your business recognize and prevent workplace harassment
- Employee Training Module - offers ways that employees can improve both their mental health, productivity, and overall morale during challenging times. Including the following resources:
- Training Acknowledgement Form
- 7 Tips on Returning to Work After COVID-19 video to help employees return to the office and ease any stress or anxiety
- Addressing Mental Health in the Workplace handout, which contains an overview of the information included in the training
- Any new updates will be automatically published to your eLearning modules for immediate reference.
Employers will understand:
- The general legal framework protecting employees suffering from mental illness
- Federal agency guidance addressing mental health during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Possible reasonable accommodations and available leave laws for mental health issues
- How mental health issues can affect the workplace
- Best practices to assist workers whose mental health may be negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic
If you are not completely satisfied, you can return it within seven (7) days of receipt for a full refund.