Maryland Compliance Service Subscription
Starting at $69.95
A 12-month subscription, billed annually, that ensures automatic updates to your all-on-one labor law poster and full coverage under our $40,000 “We Pay the Fine” Reimbursement Guarantee
To fully comply with mandatory labor law posting requirements, businesses must ensure that posters are updated when government agencies release new or revised mandatory labor law notices. Our worry-free Compliance Service Subscription guarantees your full compliance with mandatory posting requirements and includes our attorney reviewed Maryland Space Saver-1 All-On-One State & Federal Labor Law Poster with automatic updates for one full year.
When revisions occur, you will receive a printed update panel to post over the outdated section of your Space Saver-1 Labor Law Poster. With your valid email address, you will also receive email notifications and a monthly e-newsletter to keep you updated on employment law updates and regulatory changes.
Click here to watch a 3 minute video about our subscription services.
Features & Benefits Include:
- A revised Maryland Space Saver-1 All-On-One State and Federal Labor Law Poster to comply with mandatory state & federal posting requirements.
- Automatic updates to your All-On-One State and Federal Labor Law Poster for 12 months from, the date of purchase. Update panels will be sent to you automatically within 45-60 days whenever a mandatory posting revision occurs. With a valid email address, you will also receive email notifications about updated postings.
- One full year of coverage under our $40,000 “We Pay the Fine” Reimbursement Guarantee. If, during your subscription year, you are fined for having an outdated labor law poster, and we have failed to send you the update within 60 days of the revision, we will reimburse you for the fine amount up to $40,000 per location.
- A quarterly Compliance Concepts newsletter, written and compiled by our team of Compliance Specialists, to keep you abreast of changing laws and regulations affecting your workplace.
- A monthly Compliance First e-newsletter to keep you up-to-date on major law changes and regulatory developments (email address required).
If you are not completely satisfied, you can return your poster within seven (7) days of receipt for a full refund.