Labor Law Poster Acknowledgment Form - Digital
A digital, attorney-reviewed form to notify employees about required labor law notices that are posted conspicuously in the workplace and their right to review these posters during the normal course of the workday.
Required state and federal labor law postings inform employees and applicants about their rights in the workplace. Businesses with at least one employee on payroll must post any applicable state and federal notices as required by law. Failure to comply with federal and state labor law posting requirements may result in fines and penalties during an audit or inspection by an enforcing agency. For labor law notices to fulfill their intended purpose, employees must know how and where to view them in the workplace.
All employers can use our attorney-reviewed Labor Law Compliance Poster Acknowledgment Form to explain to employees the importance of labor law posters, as well as receive verification & acknowledgment that the workers know where to access that crucial information during the normal course of the workday. Communicating this information in writing, and documenting each employee’s acknowledgment, can demonstrate good-faith compliance with mandatory labor law posting requirements in the event of an audit, inspection, or lawsuit.
Features & Benefits Include:
- A digital notice form to formally notify employees about required state and federal labor law posters, where they are located, and the employee’s right to view/access them during the normal course of the workday;
- Attorney-reviewed to ensure accurate disclosures about state & federal posting requirements and the employee’s rights to view the required posters;
- Printable, fill-in-the-blanks digital format for physical or electronic recordkeeping;
- A detailed instruction sheet explaining how & when to use the form and how long to retain it.
Our attorney-reviewed form is designed to help employers:
- Notify employees in writing about their right to view required labor law posters during the normal course of the workday.
- Document each employee’s acknowledgment of their understanding of labor law poster requirements to demonstrate good-faith compliance with applicable laws & regulations.
- If you are not completely satisfied, you can cancel your order within seven (7) days of receipt for a full refund.