Job Hazard Analysis Form - Digital
A digital, attorney-reviewed form to identify and record any possible safety risks associated with a job before an employee begins a work-related task.
In general, employees have a reasonable expectation that when they perform a job task they will not incur serious injury or a life-threatening circumstance. Under the Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s (OSHA’s) General Duty Clause, employers must provide a workplace that is “free from recognized hazards that are causing or are likely to cause death or serious physical harm.” Every year, OSHA records millions of workplace injuries and illnesses, including those involving slips, trips, and falls; back injuries, sprains, and tears; and injuries that are fatal. A job hazard analysis (JHA) can help reduce the risk of injury in the workplace.
JHAs help employers identify risks or hazards before a worker carries out a task. Employers can use our attorney-reviewed Job Hazard Analysis Form to document potential danger that could come to light during a JHA. Identifying potential job hazards translates to opportunities for an employer to eliminate or mitigate the hazard. In turn, this creates and maintains a safer work environment for employees. The form can be completed regularly whenever a new job or task is created or when the particular duties of a job position change.
Features & Benefits Include:
- A digital form to record any possible safety risks and job hazards an employee might encounter;
- Attorney-reviewed to ensure employers remain compliant with OSHA regulations requiring a workplace free of recognized hazards;
- Printable, fill-in-the-blanks digital format for physical or electronic recordkeeping;
- A detailed instruction sheet explaining how & when to use the form and how long to retain it.
Our attorney-reviewed form is designed to help employers:
- Document potential job hazards and safety risks during a job hazard analysis before an employee begins a task.
- Create a plan to eliminate or mitigate job hazards with engineering or administrative controls.
- If you are not completely satisfied, you can cancel your order within seven (7) days of receipt for a full refund.