Job Application Form - Digital
A digital, attorney-reviewed form to collect critical information from interested job candidates and comply with recordkeeping requirements.
Job applications create a formal record of an individual’s interest in an open position and are used to collect additional information that may not appear on the individual’s resume. According to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), any hiring records (regardless of whether the applicant was hired or not) must be retained for one year after the records were made or after a personnel action was taken, whichever comes later. Application forms should be kept on file for a minimum of one year whether or not the individual was hired.
In recent years, state, federal, and local laws have emerged that restrict the information employers may collect during the application process. These include “ban-the-box” laws, salary history discrimination laws, anti-discrimination laws addressing gender identity & sexual orientation, and social media privacy laws.
Our digital, attorney-reviewed Application Form includes only legally permissible questions to capture critical information needed during the hiring process. Using this form can help employers comply with mandatory hiring process documentation and recordkeeping requirements.
Features & Benefits Include:
- A digital form to collect critical information from interested job candidates during the hiring process;
- Attorney-reviewed to ensure that only legally permissible information is collected;
- Printable, fill-in-the-blanks digital format for physical or electronic recordkeeping;
- A detailed instruction sheet explaining how & when to use the form and how long to retain it.
Our attorney-reviewed form is designed to help employers:
- Formally document a job candidate’s interest in an open position and collect critical information needed to make hiring decisions.
- Capture only necessary and permissible information during the application process.
- Comply with mandatory recordkeeping requirements.
If you are not completely satisfied, you can cancel your order within seven (7) days of receipt for a full refund.