Interviewing & Hiring Program for Small Businesses (eLearning Module)
An interactive eLearning guide to help small business employers improve their hiring process and comply with applicable laws. Any new updates will be automatically published to your module for immediate reference.
Effectively recruiting, screening, and hiring the right employees is an essential part of any successful business. It requires knowledge of the most effective recruiting and screening techniques, as well as an understanding of the various anti-discrimination, background investigation, and recordkeeping laws that apply to every aspect of the process.
The U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) estimates that it costs employers up to 30% of an employee’s salary to replace a wrong hire. Replacement costs range from $7,000 to $40,000, depending on the position. Additionally, violating applicable anti-discrimination laws during the new hire process can result in significant penalties and lawsuits. Our eLearning Module is an all-in-one interactive resource for helping small businesses comply with applicable laws and avoid common interviewing & hiring mistakes.
Features & Benefits Include:
- An interactive training module for owners, managers, and HR on the laws & regulations that govern the hiring process, common hiring mistakes, best practices for making the hiring process more effective, and documentation & record keeping requirements.
- A digital Interview Evaluation Form to fairly evaluate interview candidates using standardized criteria.
- A downloadable list of hundreds of recommended behavioral interview questions
- Digital compliance checklists to ensure that each phase of your company’s hiring process is both fully compliant and highly effective.
- Any new updates will be automatically published to your module for immediate reference.
This interactive eLearning module will help business owners, managers, and HR:
- Understand the employment laws that govern the hiring process
- Ensure that job advertisements do not indicate any discriminatory bias or preference
- Understand which interview questions may be illegal under applicable laws
- Comply with new hire notice requirements
- Ensure that hiring practices comply with applicable laws
- Download and implement useful forms and compliance checklists
If you are not completely satisfied, you can return it within seven (7) days of receipt for a full refund.