Indiana Comply Anywhere Poster Subscription (Digital)
A digital compliance solution for all of your state and federal labor law postings, to easily notify remote employees of their rights and obligations as required. It includes automatic updates for one year whenever a revision occurs.
This is a digital compliance solution for all of your state and federal labor law postings, to easily notify remote employees of their rights and obligations as required. This solution should be used as a supplemental labor law notification product when space is limited.
Features & Benefits Include:
- Federal Labor Law Posters - All mandatory and conditional labor law posters as required by federal agencies.
- IN State-Specific Labor Law Posters - All mandatory labor law posters as required by state government agencies.
- IN Conditional Labor Law Posters - All state labor law posters that are mandatory based on a condition of the employer or business (industry-specific).
- IN Municipal/City Posters - All municipal/city labor law posters that are mandatory based on the municipality, county or city where the business or employees are located.
- All postings will be updated automatically to your digital CAP for one full year.
If you are not completely satisfied, you can return your product within seven (7) days of receipt for a full refund.
Note: The Comply Anywhere Poster (CAP) Subscription is designed to provide accurate and authoritative information in regard to the subject matter covered. Businesses with one or more employees are required to comply with federal, state and/or local law notification and posting requirements. CAP will not satisfy all labor law posting and notification requirements that must be posted conspicuously in a location frequented by employees at a business. CAPs should be used only as a supplementary product when space is limited.