I-9 Employment Verification Forms
Starting at $9.95
A pack of 10 or 25 revised I-9 Forms including thorough instructions.
Employers are responsible for the completion of Forms I-9 for all employees, regardless of citizenship or national origin, hired for employment in the United States. Additionally, employers must retain the Form I-9 form of each employee either for three (3) years after the date of hire or for one (1) year after employment is terminated, whichever is later. All current employees, therefore, must have a Form I-9s on file. Failure to comply with I-9 requirements can result in fines up to $2,292 per violation.
UPDATE: On January 31st, 2020, the office of United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) released a revised Form I-9, dated 10/21/2019. This form should be implemented and used as of April 30, 2020,
Features & Benefits
- A list of acceptable documents to be used for proving citizenship or immigration status
- Using and retaining the Form I-9 shows your organization’s compliance with current immigration and citizenship regulations
- A pack of Form I-9’s (dated 10/21/2019; expires 10/31/2022) to meet mandatory documentation and verification requirements.
- Each form includes a detailed, easy-to-use, instruction packet
- Can be ordered in either a pack of 10 or 25 forms
If you are not completely satisfied, you can return your subscription within seven (7) days of receipt for a full refund, less shipping charges.