Social Media Policy Poster
|10||$22.95||Save 8 %|
|24||$19.95||Save 20 %|
|25||$16.95||Save 32 %|
Social media sites have created legal issues for employers regarding expectations of privacy, protected concerted activities and whether firing a worker for comments made on a social media site is a lawful practice.
To help employers communicate a clear policy on employee use of social media and avoid violations of the National Labor Relations Act, Personnel Concepts has introduced this comprehensive informational poster. Compiled by our team of compliance specialists, this exclusive poster clearly differentiates between legally protected activities and slanderous/libelous statements for which a company can take remedial action. The content of this exclusive poster reflects the guidelines and suggestions made by the NLRB.
- 11" x 17" two-color format
- Includes written policy statements
- Contains references to NLRB cases involving social media
- Addresses social media use before, during and after work hours
- Complies with NLRB guidelines
- Money Back Guarantee: Return within 30 days for a full refund, less shipping and handling