Interviewing and Hiring Program for Small Businesses
Effectively recruiting, screening and hiring the right employees is essential to any business. The US Dept of Labor estimates that is costs employers up to 30% of an employee's salary to replace a wrong hire. Replacements costs range from $7,000 to $40,000. Additionally, violating applicable anti-discrimination laws during the new hire process can result in significant penalties and lawsuits.
As required under various laws, small businesses must ensure that job advertisements do not indicate any discriminatory bias or preference, post required labor law notices in an area where job applicants can view them and refrain from asking illegal discriminatory questions during job interviews, among many other things.
To help employers ensure that their hiring practices are effective and legally compliant, Personnel Concepts has introduced a comprehensive Interviewing and Hiring Program for Small Businesses. Using this program to establish or update a process can help your business avoid unnecessary replacement hiring costs and possible penalties and lawsuits due to legal violations.
- Comprehensive interview and hiring guide featuring legal briefs from attorneys on applicable laws and common employer mistakes, best practices, list of unlawful interview topics and over 180 sample interview questions
- 25 Interview Evaluation Forms
- 25 Hiring Manager / Interview Training handouts and acknowledgement forms
- 26" x 20" Applicant Information Poster
- Money Back Guarantee: Return within 30 days for a full refund, less shipping and handling