All-On-One HIPAA Compliance Poster
Our All-On-One HIPAA Poster is a compilation of mandatory notifications designed to help you comply with all rules under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
Developed by our team of labor law attorney's and compliance specialists, this exclusive All-On-One notification poster informs employees about HIPAA's general protections, the company's HIPAA privacy and security policies, and how recent changes in regulations impact the availability and portability of health insurance. Our All-On-One HIPAA Poster combines the mandatory notification requirements you need to comply with the multiple provisions of this complex law, including notifications to supplement the Summary Plan Description (SPD) provided by your health insurance carrier.
All employers who offer health benefits to their employees must ensure compliance with HIPAA rules and regulations. Under HIPAA, covered employers must implement specific policies, notices and procedures and communicate them to employees and plan participants. Failure to comply with HIPAA regulations can result in fines ranging from $2,500 to $50,000 per violation.
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA notification requirements
- Recently updated to reflect new laws, regulations and guidance
- Money-back guarantee
Why You Need A HIPAA Poster
- HIPAA Security Policy notice
- HOTECH Act Security Breach notice
- Mobile devices security notice
- HIPAA Discrimination notice
- Protected Health Information (PHI) Notice
- HIPAA Certification notice
- De-identification of PHI Notice
- HITECH Act security breach notice