HIPAA Compliance Program
To help covered employers ensure complete compliance with HIPAA regulations, Personnel Concepts has developed a comprehensive HIPAA Compliance Program.
All employers who offer health benefits to their employees must ensure compliance with HIPAA rules and regulations, including security breach regulations, privacy rules, portability rules, and genetic non-discrimination rules as a result of GINA. Under HIPAA, covered employers must implement specific policies, notices, and procedures and communicate them to employees and plan participants. Failure to comply with HIPAA regulations can result in significant civil and criminal penalties, with fines recently increased to up to $50,000 per violation.
Our HIPAA Compliance Program includes all of the information and resources you need to comply with multiple provisions of complex laws.
Included in program:
- Detailed Implementation Procedures
- An Overview of the "Final Rule"
- Guidance for all Required and Addressable Safeguards
- Employee Training Materials
- Reproducible Fill-in-the-Blank Documentation Forms
- HIPAA Privacy Rule Confidentiality Form
- HIPAA Security Rule Risk Analysis Checklist
- HIPAA Privacy Rule Authorization for Release of Heath Information Form
- HIPAA Security and Privacy Rule Acknowledgement Form
- Legal Brief From an Attorney
- Sample HIPAA Notices
- Sample Policy Statements
- All-On-One HIPAA Information Poster (Not included with purchase of manual only)
Money Back Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with our HIPAA Compliance Program, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund, less shipping and handling.