Harassment & Discrimination Prevention Training for Employees (eLearning Module)
This interactive training course discusses forms of harassment and discrimination that could occur in the workplace, how to prevent them, and addresses ways to report complaints. To be used for all states except California & New York (see our state-specific California and New York training programs).
State, federal, and local laws prohibit harassment and discrimination of employees, job applicants, and visitors on the basis of sex, gender, age, race, religion, national origin, pregnancy, or disability. Various court decisions and agency guidance have clarified that employers must take reasonable steps to prevent harassment and discrimination from occurring. Failure to take reasonable prevention measures can result in a finding of employer liability during a harassment or discrimination lawsuit.
Why it’s important:
- 1 in 3 women have experienced workplace sexual harassment
- 3 in 5 workers have experienced discrimination
- Creates awareness of rights to equal opportunities
- Ensures that employees know unlawful behavior
- Helps employees learn how to report harassment and discrimination incidents
- In fiscal 2020, the EEOC secured over $535 million for victims of discrimination in the workplace.
Features & Benefits Include:
- An interactive Harassment & Discrimination Prevention Training eLearning module, which can be taken by an unlimited number of employees. To be used for all states except California and New York (see our state-specific California and New York training programs)
- A digital Acknowledgment Form which can be filled out and emailed as proof of completion
- A digital Employee Harassment Complaint Form which can be used to document and submit a complaint if one is a victim of, or witness to, workplace harassment
- A digital Important Terms to Remember training resource, which contains an overview of important information included in this course, definitions, and examples
- Any new updates will be automatically published to your digital resources for immediate reference
This training program will help employees understand:
- The definitions of workplace harassment, discrimination, and incivility
- How harassment, discrimination, and incivility occur
- The effects of workplace harassment
- Combating and reporting harassment and discrimination
If you are not completely satisfied, you can return it within seven (7) days of receipt for a full refund.