Hand Washing Signs are frequently used in various industries and workplaces that have restrooms, breakrooms, on-site cafeterias to help inform individuals and prevent the spread of disease.
Under the Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s (OSHA’s) General Duty Clause, all employers need to furnish a place of employment which are free from recognized hazards that are causing or are likely to cause death or serious physical harm. This includes taking proper steps to reduce the impact of a pandemic outbreak in the workplace. OSHA fines that could be assessed for violating the General Duty Clause could reach $13,494 per violation.
Features & Benefits
- (2) 10" x 4" durable hard plastic signs
- Provides instructional information to help prevent the spread of germs and disease
- Displays an employer’s good-faith compliance efforts to follow OSHA’s General Duty Clause and maintain and provide a safe and healthful workplace
The Hand Washing Signs include the following:
- Easy-to-understand images to promote good workplace hygiene
- Clear instructional text to inform viewers of hand hygiene best practices
If you’re not completely satisfied, return your order within 7 days of receipt for a full refund, less shipping charges.