FLSA Compliance Poster Subscription
Starting at $69.95
The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal employment law that defines employer obligations relating to employee wages, hours, overtime, and child labor. All employers with two or more employees on payroll must comply with the Department of Labor’s (DOL’s) FLSA, regardless of whether they are dually covered by a state minimum wage or child labor law.
To ensure full compliance, employers must implement policies and pay practices that meet the Act’s standards, and must notify employees of their rights and obligations. The most common updates to employer obligations under the FLSA include increases to state and local minimum wages. Sometimes these wages increase on an annual basis. Non-compliance with these updates could result in penalties of $2,050 per violation.
Personnel Concepts has created a poster-based FLSA subscription service to help employers notify employees of important changes in law and demonstrate good faith compliance with the wage and hour & overtime provisions of the Act.
Features & Benefits
- A 22” x 22.5” attorney-reviewed All-On-One FLSA Compliance Poster
- Automatic poster updates for one-full year when regulatory changes or significant FLSA court decisions occur
- 1 year subscription to our quarterly Wage and Hour Compliance Monitor newsletter to keep you up-to-date about wage and hour lawsuits, regulatory updates, and DOL enforcement trends
The attorney-reviewed All-On-One FLSA Compliance Poster includes the following critical policy statements and notices:
- State Minimum Wages
- Special Minimum Wages for Disabled Workers
- Tipped Employees Requirements
- Overtime Exemptions Criteria
- Child Labor Provisions
- Salary Basis Policy
- Employment Relationship Classification
- Break Time for Nursing Mothers
If you are not completely satisfied, you can return your product within seven (7) days of receipt for a full refund.