All-On-One First Aid Instructions Poster
|10||$21.95||Save 12 %|
|24||$18.95||Save 24 %|
|100||$14.95||Save 40 %|
All businesses are required to ensure the safety and health of employees as required by the General Duty Clause of the OSH Act. OSHA guidelines for workplace first aid programs advise employers to train the entire workforce about what to do when a co-worker is injured or ill on the job. Additionally, OSHA’s guidelines indicate that trained first aid responders should receive ongoing refresher training and education.
Our All-On-One First Aid Information Poster provides in-depth guidelines on first aid treatment for ten different injuries and conditions. This poster is designed to address the most common types of workplace emergencies, and can be used as part of a workplace first aid program that complies with OSHA standard 1910.151.
Includes information on:
- Sprains and strains
- Back injuries
- Cuts and scrapes
- Heart attacks
- Protect the safety, health and well-being of employees
- Save money on expensive training programs
- Address ten critical topics in one place
- Includes specific procedures recommended by the American Red Cross and the American Heart Association
- Money back guarantee ensures if you are not completely satisfied you can return you order within 30 days for a full refund (Minus S&H)
- 29" x 25.5"
- All-on-one format
- Laminated for durability