Exit Interview Form - Digital
An attorney-reviewed digital form to gather valuable feedback from employees who are voluntarily separating, which may help improve the various employee-facing aspects of a company.
One of the most important goals for an employer is to build a team of valued employees who can advance and enhance the company’s purpose and vision for the future. In support of that goal, an employer naturally wants to retain their top performers and key contributors to the long-term company mission. However, employee turnover for various reasons is a reality that employers must often face. In the end, employers can use an employee’s voluntary departure as an opportunity to gather useful feedback about that employee’s experience by conducting an exit interview.
Employers who plan to conduct exit interviews with their departing employees can use our digital, attorney-reviewed Exit Interview Form to gather meaningful and constructive feedback that may improve working conditions for current and future employees. The form allows employees to express personal feelings and experiences during their time with the company. These honest responses can help employers identify opportunities for improvement in overall culture, structure, recruitment, and employee retention.
Features & Benefits Include:
- A digital form to gather input from departing employees which may help improve various aspects of the company;
- Attorney-reviewed to help employers conduct an exit interview while maintaining compliance with EEOC regulations;
- Printable, fill-in-the-blanks digital format for physical or electronic recordkeeping;
- A detailed instruction sheet explaining how & when to use the form and how long to retain it.
Our attorney-reviewed form is designed to help employers:
- Gather meaningful and constructive feedback from departing employees during an exit interview.
- Identify various opportunities for improvement within a company’s culture, processes, and management structure.
- If you are not completely satisfied, you can cancel your order within seven (7) days of receipt for a full refund.