Ergonomics Safety Program
|5||$95.95||Save 4 %|
|11||$92.95||Save 7 %|
|25||$89.95||Save 10 %|
Employers are obligated to protect their employees from ergonomic-related injuries in the workplace. Ergonmic injuries account for 30 perfect of all workplace injuries requiring time away from work and cost twice as much as the average workers' compensation claim. As a result, ergonomic injuries cost employers $15 to $18 billion per year.
OSHA requires employers to provide employees a place of employment free from recognized hazards, including ergonomic. Failure to comply with OSHA regulations can lead to fines of $7,000 per violation. To help employers prepare for OSHA's increased enforcement of the ergonomic hazards, Personnel Concepts has developed the Ergonomic Safety Program.
Our exclusive Ergonomics Safety Program is a customizable tool that employers can use to implement a comprehensive program designed to prevent these all too common injuries and illnesses.
- 140 page guidebook on preventing ergonomic injuries
- Customizable Sample Ergonomics Program
- Interactive Ergonomics Resources CD-ROM
- Reproducible Workplace Evaluation Forms
- Money Back Guarantee: If you are not completely satisfied you can return it within 30 days for a full refund, less shipping and handling