Employee Separation Form - Digital
An attorney-reviewed digital form to document the employee separation process, including the circumstances surrounding the separation, and to record any final payments issued.
When employers fail to formally inform terminated employees of the reason for their termination, they risk possible litigation involving wrongful discharge or retaliation claims. According to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), many of the recent 67,448 charges of workplace discrimination filed involved claims of retaliation and wrongful discharge brought about by disgruntled former employees and “whistleblowers” (individuals who expose illegal activities undertaken by businesses).
Our attorney-reviewed Employee Separation Form documents the separation process, clarifying the reason for separation for the employee and employer. The form may be used for both voluntary and involuntary separations. There are spaces to include the most essential information regarding the separation. Such thorough documentation can protect the employer against possible wrongful termination, harassment, or discrimination claims. Finally, the form includes a space to verify any employee payments.
Features & Benefits Include:
- A digital form to document the employee separation process and related circumstances;
- Attorney-reviewed to ensure employers remain compliant with EEOC requirements during the employee separation process;
- Printable, fill-in-the-blanks digital format for physical or electronic recordkeeping;
- A detailed instruction sheet explaining how & when to use the form and how long to retain it.
Our attorney-reviewed form is designed to help employers:
- Document the employee separation process and related circumstances to prevent wrongful discharge.
- Ensure that the reasons for separation, employee information, and any payments issued are accurate and understood by both the employee and employer.
- If you are not completely satisfied, you can cancel your order within seven (7) days of receipt for a full refund.