Emergency Evacuation System
OSHA's Exit Routes, Emergency Action Plans and Fire Prevention Plans standards require all business to implement and emergency action plan. A vital aspect of this plan is a workplace evacuation map. Failure to comply with these regulations can result in fines up to $7,000 per violation.
Custom map solutions can cost hundreds of dollars. Personnel Concepts has developed this solution to keep your business in total compliance at one low cost. Out Emergency Evacuation System allows you to easily implement an emergency action plan and customize an evacuation map specific to your facility.
- Emergency/Evacuation Information Poster that contains an easy-to-use Evacuation Map that can be customized to your facility
- Specific, concise Emergency Instructions for fires, explosions, chemical spills and earthquakes plus Emergency Notification Procedures
- Emergency/Safety Handbook covering planning, training, etc
- Sample Map showing what your finished Evacuation Map will look like
- Practice Map with instructions for use
- Adhesive symbols for use to indicate the location of vital emergency supplies, fire extinguishers and evacuation routes
- Permanent marking pen to draw your map
- 8.5" x 11" Exit Routes Notification Poster that notifies employees of their obligation to keep exit routes unobstructed
- Two FREE custom EXIT signs, an Emergency Gas Shut Off Valve sign and an Emergency Water Shut Off Valve sign