Emergency Action Plan and Posters
OSHA requires employers to establish an emergency action plan to ensure the safe and orderly evacuation of employees during a fire or other emergency. According to OSHA, such a plan should address any emergency that the employer may reasonably expect in the workplace including fires, toxic chemical releases, hurricanes, tornadoes, blizzards, floods, workplace violence, earthquakes, etc.
Personnel Concepts' Emergency Action Program includes everything you need to establish a compliant, effective emergency action plan in accordance with OSHA regulations.
- Introduction and implementation procedures
- Employee training guide
- Employer guide to emergency preparedness
- Customizable fill-in-the-blank action plan
- 29" x 25.5" All-On-One Emergency Safety Instruction Poster
- 25 Employee EAP Acknowledgement Forms
- EAP Annual Assessment Forms
- Emergency Preparedness Checklists
- Employee Training Handouts
- Customizable emergency evacuation map (optional)