EEO Compliance Poster Subscription
Starting at $69.95
A one-year subscription service featuring an attorney-reviewed, all-on-one anti-discrimination poster, automatic poster updates when law changes occur, and a quarterly discrimination law newsletter.
Under state and federal laws, employers are prohibited from discriminating against applicants and employees based upon protected characteristics, (i.e. gender, age, race, and ethnicity, etc.). Employers with less than 15 employees must comply with state and local anti-discrimination laws. Employers with 15 or more employees must comply with federal anti-discrimination laws, including Title VII of the Civil Rights Act. Violations of Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) anti-discrimination laws can result in penalties up to $300,000 per complaint depending on the size of the company.
Subscription Features & Benefits
- An 18”x 24” attorney-reviewed All-On-One EEO Anti-Discrimination Policy Poster, which communicates clear company anti-discrimination policies and showcases your workplace’s compliance in taking reasonable steps to prevent workplace discrimination
- Automatic EEO poster updates for one-full year when court decisions and law changes occur
- A quarterly Diverse Workforce newsletter to keep you abreast of the most common causes of discrimination lawsuits.
- An 11”x17” Sexual Harassment is Forbidden by Law Poster
The All-On-One EEO Anti-Discrimination Policy Poster includes the following sections:
- Genetic Information
- Equal Pay
- National Origin
- Sex (including Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation)
- Space to indicate the individual responsible for handling internal complaints
If you are not completely satisfied, you can return your product within seven (7) days of receipt for a full refund.