Cybersecurity Awareness Training Program (eLearning Module)
This interactive training can help employers take reasonable steps to identify the threats of cybersecurity in the workplace and perform the necessary steps to help reduce the threats via employee training. Any new updates will be automatically published to your module for immediate reference.
Learn more; watch this short video: Watch Now
66% of all cyber breaches are caused by current employees. State, federal, and local laws require businesses to take reasonable steps to protect any personal information collected from customers, employees, or job applicants. Employers and employees must be able to identify the different kinds of cybersecurity threats in the workplace, and recognize what protections are available against cyber attacks. Failure to comply with applicable laws can result in penalties up to $10,000 per violation and/or costly lawsuits alleging negligence in failing to protect sensitive personal information.
A comprehensive cybersecurity awareness training program is a company’s best defense to help identify the different kinds of cybersecurity threats in the workplace, and recognize what protections are available against cyberattacks, as well as perform the responsibilities expected of them. Employers must create clear and comprehensive company policies on cybersecurity while following the Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) ten-step approach in formulating effective cybersecurity guidelines.
Applicable federal laws include:
- Identity Theft and Assumption Deterrence Act (ITADA)
- Cybersecurity Act of 2015
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Computer Fraud and Abuse Act
- CANSPAM Act
- Unlawful Access to Stored Communications Act
- European Union law regarding General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Features & Benefits Include:
- An interactive Cybersecurity Awareness Training eLearning module, which can be taken by an unlimited number of employees.
- Additional downloadable resources include:
- How to Protect Sensitive Information handout
- Cybersecurity Training handout
- Acknowledgement Form for all employees to sign upon completion of training
- Any new updates will be automatically published to your eLearning module for immediate reference.
This module is designed to train employees on the following:
- How to keep information safe from cybersecurity threats
- Important cybersecurity laws
- How to perform your job using proper cybersecurity procedures
If you are not completely satisfied, you can return it within seven (7) days of receipt for a full refund.