COVID-19 Prevention Training for Employees (eLearning Module)
An interactive training on COVID-19 infection control procedures. Click here to watch a short video about the training. It is designed to help employees understand their roles and responsibilities in keeping themselves and others safe and healthy during the coronavirus pandemic. Any new updates will be automatically published to your eLearning module for immediate reference.
The COVID-19 pandemic has affected all aspects of daily life, including new operating conditions for businesses, workers, and customers. Employers have a duty to protect their employees and customers from workplace illnesses or injuries. Under OSHA’s General Duty Clause, Section 5(a)(1) of the Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970 (OSH Act), employers are required to provide their employees with a form of employment and place of employment that is “free from recognized hazards that are causing or are likely to cause death or serious physical harm.”
Features & Benefits Include:
- An interactive training module for employees on infection control procedures and social distancing protocols as required by various state, and country health orders along with OSHA and the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC).
- A downloadable “Infection Control Precautions Training” handout to inform employees of best practices in order to avoid the spread of infectious diseases.
- A video with “Tips on Returning to Work after COVID-19” for employees who may not be mentally prepared to return to work.
- A training acknowledgement form to show proof of compliance.
- A “Maintaining a Healthy Work Environment During COVID-19” checklist to help employers implement and maintain a plan to prevent infection in the workplace, and allow employers to determine if their workplace is fully equipped to keep people safe.
- Any new updates will be automatically published to your eLearning module for immediate reference.
Training will help employees:
- Understand how coronavirus is spread
- Identify signs and symptoms of COVID-19
- Know how to self-screen for COVID-19
- Determine when to stay home and when to seek medical attention
- Discover best practices for preventing the spread of COVID-19
If you are not completely satisfied, you can return it within seven (7) days of receipt for a full refund.