For our valued customers, we are pleased to offer a combination poster bundle at a reduced price.
Due to concerns about COVID-19, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) has issued guidance to American employers about how to prevent and control infections from spreading. All employers need to take steps to reduce the impact of a pandemic outbreak in the workplace. Our all-in-one poster features the latest guidance from the CDC on common COVID-19 symptoms, how to control the spread of the illness, staying home if you are sick, and how to manage respiratory symptoms at home.
Social distancing can help prevent the spread of respiratory illnesses ranging from the common cold to the COVID-19 virus. The goal of social distancing is to slow down the number of infections by “flattening the curve”. Our communication poster reinforces the social distancing precautions recommended by the CDC and the World Health Organization (WHO), so that all workplaces can do their part in helping to flatten the curve.
Features & Benefits
- Provides guidance from the CDC on proper COVID-19 prevention and control
- Displays proper social distancing guidelines
- Explains OSHA’s 10 Steps all Workplaces Can Take to Reduce Risk of Exposure to Coronavirus
- Displays an employer’s good-faith compliance efforts to follow OSHA’s General Duty Clause and maintain and provide a safe and healthful workplace
This combination offer includes the following posters at 20% OFF (regularly $49.90 if purchased separately):
- A 22” x 25.5” laminated COVID-19 Infection Prevention & Control Poster
- An 11” x 17” laminated Social Distancing Poster
- A FREE 8.5” x 11” laminated 10 Steps all Workplaces Can Take to Reduce Risk of Exposure to Coronavirus OSHA notice
If you’re not completely satisfied, return your order within 7 days of receipt for a full refund, less shipping charges.