COVID-19 Infection Prevention & Control Poster
An all-on-one poster featuring specific guidance from the Centers from Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on COVID-19 symptoms, prevention, and control.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) has issued specific guidance to employers about how to prevent and control infections from spreading. All employers need to take steps to reduce the impact of a pandemic outbreak in the workplace.
The All-On-One COVID-19 Infection Prevention & Control Poster features the latest guidance from the CDC on how to prevent and control coronavirus infections from spreading both inside and outside the workplace. It should be displayed for employees, customers, and visitors to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Under the Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s (OSHA’s) General Duty Clause, all employers need to furnish a place of employment which are free from recognized hazards that are causing or are likely to cause death or serious physical harm. This includes taking proper steps to reduce the impact of a pandemic outbreak in the workplace. OSHA fines that could be assessed for violating the General Duty Clause could reach $13,494 per violation.
Features & Benefits
- 22” x 25.5” laminated poster
- Provides guidance from the CDC on proper COVID-19 prevention and control
- Displays an employer’s good-faith compliance efforts to follow OSHA’s General Duty Clause and maintain and provide a safe and healthful workplace
- Stay Home if Your Sick Notice
- How to Stop the Spread of Germs
- An Overview of COVID-19 Symptoms
- 10 Ways to Manage Respiratory Illness at Home
If you are not completely satisfied, you can return it within seven (7) days of receipt for a full refund, less shipping charges.