COVID-19 Digital Resource Bundle
Guidance from the national, state, county, and city levels is being released at an unprecedented pace, making it nearly impossible for employers to keep track of new orders and regulations. In this critical time, it is extremely important for employers and managers to have the most up-to-date information. By learning important information released by government entities, employers can keep themselves and employees safe. All employers need to take steps to reduce the impact of a pandemic outbreak in the workplace. Due to growing concerns about COVID-19, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) has recently issued new guidance to American employers about how to prevent and control infections from spreading.
Features & Benefits
- An All-In-One COVID-19 Digital Resource Guide for Employers (Updated January 2021):
- Critical Links for Employers around Paid Sick Leave, Wage & Hour Requirements, Safety & Health Regulations, Cybersecurity Concerns, Medical Privacy, Military Leave, Essential Industries, Business Loans & Economic Assistance, and Cleaning & Approved Disinfection Guidelines.
- Exclusive Access to COVID-19 Resources including an attorney legal brief on Paid Sick Leave, a Workplace Infection Prevention & Response Checklist, and an Infection Control Precautions Handout for your employees.
- State-Specific Links to access the health departments for your state or territory.
- A guide on Managing Work-From-Home Employees: Practical Guidance for Employees & Managers During the COVID-19 Crisis. By adopting recognized best practices, businesses can maximize productivity and keep their work-from-home employees engaged.
- A guide on Avoiding Unlawful Workplace Discrimination During the COVID-19 Crisis, to include the following:
- Guidance on employee rights and best practices as dictated by the EEOC
- Disability-related inquiries & medical exams / Reasonable Accommodations
- Hiring & Onboarding
- Pandemic-Related Harassment
- A guide on Small Business Financial Assistance During the COVID-19 Crisis, to include the following (Updated January 2021):
- Provisions Under the CARES Act
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
- Alternative Sources of Financial Assistance
- Small to Midsized Business FAQs & Resourceful Links
- A digital Performing Health Screenings in the Workplace Guide for Employers:
- Helps employers understand their obligations and provides basic steps.
- Includes a downloadable Health Screening Questionnaire and other resources.
- A digital guide on COVID-19 Vaccination Programs in the Workplace:
- Attorney-written guide to help employers understand the laws and regulations that need to be followed when creating a vaccination policy, including best practices.
If you are not completely satisfied, you can return it within seven (7) days of receipt for a full refund.