COVID-19 Business Response Signage Bundle
Protect and inform your employees and customers on how to best prevent the spread of illness and easily communicate social distancing standards and other safety messaging with floor markers and signage.
As COVID-19 continues to spread, businesses and employers have a duty to protect both their employees and customers. It is an employer’s responsibility to keep all employees safe from workplace illnesses and injuries. Under OSHA's General Duty Clause, Section 5(a)(1) of the Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970 (OSH Act), employers are required to provide their employees with a form of employment and place of employment that is “free from recognized hazards that are causing or are likely to cause death or serious physical harm.” Utilizing safety signs as a reminder on how to best prevent the spread of illness is a best practice that can keep employees and customers safe and informed. All employers need to take steps to reduce the impact of the virus in the workplace. This includes posting signage that displays recommended actions to take when social distancing, including washing your hands frequently, avoiding touching, and maintaining at least six feet of distance from others at all times. OSHA fines that could be assessed for violating the General Duty Clause could reach $13,494 per violation.
Features & Benefits Include:
- Washing Hands Is an Effective Way to Prevent the Spread of Germs (Two 7”H x 10”W plastic signs): Identify the steps to help prevent the spread of germs and ensure individuals practice good hygiene by posting health safety signs in your bathrooms and/or break rooms.
- Vinyl Footprint Floor Safety Decals (6 pairs – 12”H x 4”W each): To encourage proper social distance, these self-adhesive yellow vinyl footprint floor safety decals adhere to any smooth, dry, clean surface.
- Prevent the Spread of COVID-19 (7”H x 10”W plastic sign): Widely share best practices on how to prevent the spread of coronavirus.
- Health First Social Distancing (7”H x 10”W plastic sign): Remind employees, customers, and the public about social distancing best practices.
- Use Caution - Social Distancing (10”H x 7”W plastic sign): Caution employees and customers to on the importance of proper social distance spacing.
This signage bundle will help your business do the following:
- Demonstrate good faith compliance with OSHA’s General Duty Clause
- Communicate and enforce current CDC guidelines
- Remind employees and customers of the importance of social distancing
- Promote the primary steps needed to prevent or slow the spread of COVID-19
- Comply with state or municipal signage requirements for business operation during the pandemic
If you are not completely satisfied, you can return it within seven (7) days of receipt for a full refund, less shipping charges.