Compliance Signage Bundle Complete Edition
In addition to displaying up-to-date state and federal labor posters, all employers must provide a safe and healthful workplace for all employees and comply with OSHA standards. Failure to comply with safety regulations can result in fines up to $7,000 per violation. In a recent year, Fed-OSHA and State OSHA Plans issued over $182 million in combined fines against American employers for violations of safety regulations. With our new Compliance Sign Bundle (Complete Edition), you can ensure your compliance with multiple OSHA regulations that apply to all businesses, as well as several mandatory notifications enforced by state and municipal law.
This bundle includes four Fire Extinguisher Labels, two No Concealed Weapons Signs, four Hand Washing Signs, two No Smoking Signs, and four Exit Signs that glow six-times brighter than standard exit signs. Together these signs put employers in compliance with several OSHA standards as follows:
- Fire Extinguisher Labels ensure fire extinguisher marking requirements under OSHA’s Fire Extinguisher Standard [29 USC 1910.157(c)(1)]
- No Concealed Weapon Signs are required in all states (except for HI, IL, WI and DC) for employers who do not wish patrons to enter with concealed weapons
- No Smoking Signs are required in most states as part of a smoke-free workplace policy to protect employees against involuntary exposure to tobacco smoke
- Exit Signs are required under OSHA’s Exit Route Standard [29 USC 1910.37(b)]
- Hand Washing Signs are recommended by all state health departments to ensure that employees minimize the spread of pathogens by washing their hands before returning to work
Who Needs It
All general industry employers must comply with OSHA regulations, including the General Duty Clause of the OSH Act and related OSHA standards. Specific standards mandate workplace safety signs and/or require the employer to notify employees in writing about their rights and responsibilities. This Complete package applies to all employers that have implemented a workplace safety program and have multiple restrooms, fire extinguishers and emergency exit routes.
Ensures Good Faith Compliance
Employers who demonstrate a good faith commitment to comply with OSHA regulations are less likely to be fined and may be entitled to reductions in any penalties assessed during an inspection. Our Compliance Sign Bundle includes workplace signage that complies with
several OSHA standards.
Get 15% off when you purchase compliance signs in a bundle while complying with multiple OSHA regulations.
If you’re not completely satisfied, return your order within 30 days for a full refund, less shipping charges.
The Complete Edition of our Compliance Sign Bundle includes the following:
- Four 4”x12” red/white reflective Fire Extinguisher Labels
- Two 7”x10” red/black No Concealed Weapons Signs
- Four 10”x4” brown/white hard-plastic Hand Washing Signs
- Two 5”x7” red/black hard-plastic No Smoking Signs
- Four 10”x7” red/white “Glo-Brite” reflective Exit Signs